We are proficient in offering our clients world-class range of Internal Floating Roof, which can be customized in accordance with the specifications detailed by the customers. These roofs are designed and implemented by our experts after extensive research and analysis in order to deliver excellent products at the clients' end. Following are the advantages of IFR:
Emission loss savings:
- Minimizes the vapor losses remarkably. Per year total emission from a vertically fixed roof tank of capacity 6000 kl that stores motor spirit to 6,65,128 lbs. The loss is minimized using internal roof by 97% to 14,941 lbs per year.
- If compared to other external floating roof tanks, techdeck minimizes the emission loss by 70%.
- Therefore, minimizes emission into the atmosphere and saves fuel.
Easy and fast to erect :-
- It is easy & fast to install and can be taken via manhole of the given tank and erected inside. By bolting, erection is done and no extra work is required. In 12 days, typical 24m dia IFR can be erected.
Longer life and less maintenance:-
- This is formed of corrosion resistant Aluminum alloy; therefore requires no maintenance post installation. Problems like deck drain clogging, water ingression into the product can be easily prevented.
Better peripheral sealing and lower seal cost:-
- This is consists of aluminum and thus light in weight. Owing to this, the pressure applied on the peripheral seal is less; ensure free flotation, good sealing and long seal life in comparison to those of an existing floating roof.
Preserve the environment:-
- Covered floating roof tank is highly preferred owing to lesser emission in to the atmosphere.